Description of Google Meet
Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit, and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organisation
• Engage in meetings – engage in meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, polls and hand raise
• Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen – present documents, slides and more during your conference call.
• Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
*Tile view for Android tablets coming soon.
**Not all features available for free users.
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
• Attend meetings on the go. Meetings organised by Google Workspace users also create a dial-in phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join – even without Wi-Fi or data.
• Seamlessly jump into a video call from Chat or take document collaboration to the next level by connecting over video – everything ties together so that you can always connect and collaborate in context.
Learn more about Google Meet: https://workspace.google.com/products/meet/
*Not available in all Workspace plans.
Follow us for more:
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.