Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit, and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organisation
• Engage in meetings – engage in meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, polls and hand raise
• Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen – present documents, slides and more during your conference call.
• Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
*Tile view for Android tablets coming soon.
**Not all features available for free users.
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
• Attend meetings on the go. Meetings organised by Google Workspace users also create a dial-in phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join – even without Wi-Fi or data.
• Seamlessly jump into a video call from Chat or take document collaboration to the next level by connecting over video – everything ties together so that you can always connect and collaborate in context.
Learn more about Google Meet: https://workspace.google.com/products/meet/
*Not available in all Workspace plans.
Follow us for more: